I have worked or interned for the following organizations:
- I work as a consultant for the Minority Rights Group International, contributing to the improvement of the methodology of the People under Threat index
- As intern at the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), I co-drafted the statistical report of the 38th Human Rights Council.
- I worked as a data analyst for the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative contributing to the data preparation and computation for the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index 2018.
- I volunteered as External Relations Manager of the Oxford Transitional Justice Research Network (OTJR), an inter-disciplinary network of academics and students working on transitional justice research.
- As a research assistant, I contributed to the creation of the Pro-Government Militia Database (PGMD), a global dataset on pro-government militia groups.
- I am an active member of Amnesty International.