Beyond my academic work, I gained professional experience in the following fields:
- I am a founding member of the development & environmental protection consultancy Oxenu.
- As intern at the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), I co-drafted the statistical report of the 38th Human Rights Council.
- I worked as a data analyst for the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative contributing to the data preparation and computation for the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index 2018.
- I volunteered as External Relations Manager of the Oxford Transitional Justice Research Network (OTJR), an inter-disciplinary network of academics and students working on transitional justice research.
- As a research assistant, I contributed to the creation of the Pro-Government Militia Database (PGMD), a global dataset on pro-government militia groups.
- I am an active member of Amnesty International.